News Articles About the Consortium
- December 19, 2010: News article about Opa-locka CDC Magnolia North Charrette.
- December 6, 2010: Opa-Locka CDC sponsors a design "charrette" to increase economic opportunity, provide better housing and create a more attractive environment for Magnolia North, the city’s notorious "Triangle" neighborhood.
- November 20, 2010 - Wells Fargo Bank gives a grant to Neighborhood Housing Services of South Florida as working capital for NSP2 funded homeownership activity.
- November 20, 2010 - Miami Herald article about how the foreclosure problems in the Courts are hindering NSP funded efforts to acquire housing units.
- November 13, 2010 - Miami Herald "letter to the editor" about importance of the Consortium's NSP efforts.
- October 27, 2010: St John CDC has ribbon cutting ceremony for the acquisition and rehabilitation of an apartment building in Overtown using NSP funds.
- August 29, 2010 - Miami Herald article about the NSP2 efforts of the Consortium.